What is MagnYm™?
MagnYm™ is a quick 15-minute, non-surgical male enhancement procedure utilizing neuromodulators that can…
- increase the length and girth of the penis
- improve erectile function
- decrease premature ejaculation
- increase body confidence!
How Does MagnYm™ Work?
MagnYm™ utilizes a neuromodulator called Dysport to relax smooth muscle in the penis. By relaxing this muscle, more blood can flow into the penis—increasing both penile length and girth AND generating harder, stronger erections! Additionally, relaxing the smooth muscle that lines the penis allows the sinusoids (see graphic) to fill with blood, creating necessary pressure on the cavernosal veins that carry blood out of the penis. This prevents blood from leaving the penis during an erection – making erections (and sex!) LAST LONGER!
What is the MagnYm™ procedure like?
MagnYm™ takes about 30 minutes in total.
- We apply topical numbing cream to the penis and glans (tip)
- We apply the MagnYm™ ring to the base of the penis
- We inject a small amount of neuromodulator into the lower 1/3 of the penile shaft at the 2 and 10 o’clock positions
- We inject a small amount of neuromodulator into the glans (or the base of the glans) at the 2 and 10 o’clock positions.
- We leave the MagnYm™ ring
When will I start to see results from MagnYm™?
Patients may start to see results 3 – 5 days after the procedure, with maximum results 14 – 28 days after the procedure.
What happens if I don’t get the results I am looking for with MagnYm™?
We like to meet with patients four weeks after MagnYm™ to assess their results. If a patient is not fully satisfied with their results, we can do a second set of injections for an additional fee. The optimal dosage for individual patients will vary due to the size of the penis, age, and health factors like diabetes, high blood pressure, or high cholesterol. Some patients will achieve the best results from the initial dosage, while others may need more.
How Often should I get MagnYm™?
MagnYm™ can be done every six months as needed. Most patients find MagnYm™ results last 6 – 8 months.
Is there any downtime associated with MagnYm™?
- There is the potential for very small minor bruising at the injection sites
- Patients should refrain from sexual activity for 48 hours after the procedure. This is to make sure that the product does not migrate out of the penis. There is no danger if the product does migrate – but it can reduce your results!
- Patients may have mild tenderness at the injection sites, which will resolve within 24 hours of the procedure.
How much does MagnYm™ cost at Chill Cryotherapy?
We offer pricing of $1,200 for your 1st MagnYm™ procedure. After your first treatment, subsequent treatments are $1,500 each.
Who is a good candidate for the MagnYm™ procedure?
- men who are looking to increase penile length & girth
- men with mild to severe erectile dysfunction (inability to generate & maintain an erection)
- men with venous leakage (erections that “fade” too quickly)
- men looking to reduce their refractory period
- men looking to relieve premature ejaculation
IMPRESS WHEN YOU UNDRESS WITH MAGNYM™
Scientific Articles on Neuromodulators for ED and Sexual Performance
- Intra-Cavernosal Injection of Botulinum Toxin in the Treatment of Erectile Dysfunction: a Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis
- PS-05-007 Safety and Efficacy of Intra-cavernosal Botulinum Toxin Injection in the Treatment of Patients with Severe Erectile Dysfunction
- Botulinum Toxin A (Botox) for Relieving Penile Retraction
- Long Term Effectiveness and Safety of Intracavernosal Botulinum Toxin A as an Add-on Therapy to Phosphosdiesterase Type 5 Inhibitors or Prostaglandin E1 Injections for Erectile Dysfunction
- Botox helps men conquer erectile dysfunction, research finds