The ChillSkin Pagani Cryo T-Shock skin rejuvenation device utilizes hot and cold temperature to stimulate collagen & elastin production in the skin. Heat increases blood and lymphatic circulation and stimulates the growth of new collagen and elastin, while also strengthening and rebuilding existing reserves. Cold temperature boosts skin metabolism and energy leading to visible skin renewal. Dead cells are detoxified while new, healthy, vibrant skin cells are activated. Cold also promotes oxygenation and nutrient delivery in the skin. ChillSkin utilizes precise protocols alternating hot with cold at different temperatures and time intervals to achieve:
- Skin tightening of loose and drooping skin
- Reduction in wrinkles and lines around the eyes and mouth
- Improved circulation for dewy, youthful glow
- Increased elasticity
- Reduced pore size on the cheeks, chin, nose and forehead
- Puffiness & inflammation is gone
- Detoxification of oil, bacteria and other toxins
- Improvement in skin tone and eveness in color (redness diminished)
- Reduction in pitting and scarring due to acne
ChillSkin can be applied to the face, neck and chest/decollete. ChillSkin can also be applied to larger body areas to achieve similar results—knees, arms, elbows and any other body region that shows age.
How it Works:
ChillSkin starts with 2 to 4 minutes of heat, depending on treatment area and client objectives.Heating the skin tissue has several important beneficial side effects:
- Increased collagen production.Collagen is the main structural protein of the human body. It is the largest component of connective tissue and makes up to 30% of all the protein in the body. Skin, tendons, and ligaments are mostly made of collagen. In skin it works with another protein, elastin, to give firmness and strength as well as flexibility.
As we age, our collagen is attacked by ultraviolet radiation from the sun. Collagen production slows and existing collagen begins to break down. This leads to the sagging, drooping skin and loss of elasticity. Wrinkles form and the skin thins. Collagen stimulation is critical to restore the vitality of the skin. ChillSkin works by stimulating the body’s own ability to repair itself by making new collagen and elastin and to repair existing reserves.
- Enhanced blood and lymphatic flow.Heat causes vasodilation in the skin blood and lymph vessels leading to enhanced blood and lymph flow into and out of the area. This is important for improving detoxification, delivering nutrients and oxygenation of the skin.
After the initial heating phase, we move to the important cooling phase of the ChillSkin treatment. The application of cold to the skin has the following beneficial effects that work synergistically with the prior heating phase:
- Cold temperature increases the metabolism of the skin.The skin’s metabolic rate works similarly to digestive metabolism: it determines how fast skin cells turnover, respond to stressors and rebuild. When skin metabolism is high there is a lot of energy in the skin and skin cells self-exfoliate, UV damage is repaired and there is sufficient collagen production to prevent aging. Skin metabolism slows down with age leading to fine lines, wrinkles, laxity and sagginess. Skin metabolism can be further slowed down by external aggressors like smoking, sun exposure and sugar consumption.
Cold temperature boosts the skin’s metabolic rate. In an effort to reheat itself, the skin metabolism increases leading to more energy in the skin cells: dead cells are removed and new skin cells like collagen and elastin are stimulated to grow. Increased skin metabolism generates tighter, firmer, smoother, more beautiful skin on the body and face! Higher skin metabolism is essentially the fountain of youth for skin!
Please note: the ChillSkin handpiece allows for deep penetration of cold (and heat) into the skin. The transmission of cold and hot temperature reaches deep layers of the skin where collagen and elastin reside.
- Cold exposure detoxifies the skin.Cold causes vasoconstriction in skin blood vessels. This mechanical action pumps out toxins like oil, bacteria, pollution, smoke etc. The increased blood and lymphatic flow from the heating phase transports these toxins out of the skin and detoxifies them through the kidneys via the circulatory and lymphatic systems.
- Cold exposure improves oxygenation and absorption of nutrients in the skin. Diminished skin metabolism causes the buildup of dead skin cells which impede the absorption of necessary nutrients from the blood and from topical products applied to the skin. By increasing skin metabolism and promoting the evacuation of dead skin cells, the skin is primed for nutrient and oxygen absorption.
The final step for ChillSkin facial is a second exposure to heat. The cold-induced increase in skin metabolism and vasoconstriction leads to the elimination of dead skin cells, toxins and other byproducts. Heat-induced vasodilation opens blood and lymph vessels effectively transporting this junk out of your skin, leaving it with less wrinkles and tighter, firmer, stronger, more youthful looking skin! The final heating phase also stimulates collagen and elastin production a second time.
Need more information? Check ChillRx ChillSkin FAQs Here