Alpha Lipoic Acid Injection
Pricing: Member $25, Non-Member $30
Alpha lipoic acid is a powerful antioxidant recognized for its many benefits including better health, beauty and weight loss. ALA is found in every cell of your body but stress, disease, medications, toxins and aging can lead to reduced levels of alpha lipoic acid.
Alpha lipoic acid is classified as a phospholipid, meaning it is both water and fat-soluble and can work in all the tissues of your body, earning itself the reputation of “universal antioxidant”.
ALA is also unique because it helps your body restore or regenerate levels of vitamin C, vitamin E and glutathione, the mother of all antioxidants.
- Prevents deficiency of other antioxidants and protects your cells
- Reverses skin aging by restoring elasticity, radiance and smooth texture.
- Promotes normal thyroid levels and can even mitigate the effects of hormone-induced weight gain
- Helps people with type 2 diabetes. Studies have shown lipoic acid can make it easier for the body to use its own insulin to reduce blood sugar levels. ALA may also reduce nerve damage from diabetes or cancer treatment
- ALA can help slow the aging process by reversing oxidative damage to DNA
- Promotes weight loss by decreasing insulin resistance and boosting energy levels
- Alpha lipoic acid reduces inflammation which has benefits for every system in your body and can improve muscle recovery time after a tough workout
25mg once weekly