NAD+ Intramuscular or Subcutaneous Injections
For those looking for a quick “boost,” we offer intramuscular and subcutaneous injections of highly concentrated NAD+.
- Patients will only need to stay for 5-15 minutes after the injection.
- Intramuscular injection is deeper and higher volume than subcutaneous injection.
- Subcutaneous injection has a slower release compared to IM injection.
- Intramuscular injection 50mg NAD+: $65
- Intramuscular injection 100mg NAD+: $120
- Subcutaneous injection 25mg NAD+: 10 for $500 or 20 for $900
NAD+ IV therapy can help. NAD and it's twin form, NADH are primarily used in redox reactions to generate energy within your cells.
Boosting your NAD levels will allow your body to heal itself better from injury especially when it comes to the regeneration of your blood vessels.
Promising Therapy for Addiction
Let's be clear. NAD+ IV Therapy is NOT a cure for addiction. It's a natural therapy option that heals the brain on the cellular level and kickstarts recovery.
Beat the Fatigue
NAD+ Treatment can help. IV NAD therapy addresses the core issue by supplying your body with the energy it needs to heal on a cellular level.
Maximize Brain Power
It increases the function of your neurons, protects your cells from damage, toxicity and death, and promotes mitochondrial biogenesis.
Get Your Aging On
Superhero enzymes, such as sirtuins, allow your cells to live long and healthy lives, leading to a better quality of life for you with bountiful amounts of IV NAD.