NAD+ Intramuscular or Subcutaneous Injections
For those looking for a quick “boost,” we offer intramuscular and subcutaneous injections of highly concentrated NAD+.
- Patients will only need to stay for 5-15 minutes after the injection.
- Intramuscular injection is deeper and higher volume than subcutaneous injection.
- Subcutaneous injection has a slower release compared to IM injection.
- Intramuscular injection 50mg NAD+: $65
- Intramuscular injection 100mg NAD+: $120
- Subcutaneous injection 25mg NAD+: 10 for $500 or 20 for $900